Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016


There's a change for tomorrow's workshop! So not a majorlifechangingchange but you should know.  :-)))).  Workshop is now from 2p-4p! Please RSVP and we would love to have friends out and meet new friends!

Check out this months Paper Pumpkin! Super duper cute.  I'll be honest here, I don't get every months Paper Pumpkin. I love having the flexibility to skip a month when I need to.  My family and I have some changes ahead and skipping a month is going to help.  Anyway, upward and onward, right? 

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx


I love love DSP paper packs! So many designs and so versatile! So, feeling adventurous, I used the backing board that comes with 12x12 paper packs and placed nine 3 3/4in x 3 3/4in squares on it.  Then used punches, embellishments, framelits, DSP paper pack and stamps to put together a Valentine's decorative piece for my mantle.  I'm not sure I'm done with it yet. So here's my work in progress! 



Thanks for stopping by! 
Stay classy stampers.  
Always,
Sabrina



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 BeanieCraft. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.