Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Oh I do love everything single piece of this set. The DSP. The pink glitter paper.  The framelits!  It's girly. It's pretty.  It's sparkley. It's just fab!
So here we go. I set aside some time a few nights and got into a flow.  (Night owl here)  I'm so excited about my little coffee cups stash and have yet to add them to a workshop.  Hmm. Soon.  I think.  :-)  Love Blossoms

Eek!  Pink Sparkly hearts!

How incredible is that heart framelit?! 


Picture taking fail! I just couldn't manage a decent pic of my coffee cups but I really really wanted to share! I'll work on that.  :-) 
One more.  It's not pink or sparkly or girly but I love it nonetheless. It's a great way to guy up your card stash and I just love the travel aspect of the designs. I need a road trip now.  I'm itchin to get out on the road! Anyway, hope you like! 
The DSP is stunning.  I can't think of another way to describe it.  Makes me feel like every sheet is precious and I better make the most of it! So I'll be picking up another pack.  You can't beat the price for so many designs and sheets.  
That's all for today!  I'm still trying to get a workshop on the calendar. Life has become hectic these days but who doesn't love a crafting day reprieve! Soon, my friends. Soon.
Thanks for visiting!! 
Always,
Sabrina








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 BeanieCraft. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.